Thursday, January 29, 2015

What's the best thing you do in your job? #YourEdustory

What is the best thing you do in your classroom/school/district/job? 

Education, like many professions, is full of ambiguous words. And, the words "you" and "best" are no exception to that rule. It's hard to define the BEST thing that I do in MY job. 

To start, I'll clarify that I am only as effective as my network and my students. So, it is hard to define the BEST thing that I do. But, I can say that collaborating and building up my network does bring benefits to my job, teachers, and students. 

My creativity and perseverance are, perhaps, my two most valued assets. They are what I bring to my network. My network, in turn, turns that creativity into practical solutions. Case in point - I am only as effective as my network. My creativity and perseverance are a great asset, but my network spins them into gold. 

So, what do I do? I bring in my network. 

Google Teacher Academy (GTACHI) Reunion 2014 - my best network I can bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment