In meeting and reviewing all things maker, I have stumbled upon some amazing resources, which I have included in one presentation.
Today's updates include:
- Making ideal learning spaces
- The Exploratorium, based out of San Francisco, offers a free tinkering/maker course online. You are responsible for purchasing the materials for the course, though.
- A ton of ideas:
- Projects with old books:
- Butterfly art in old textbooks
- LED Project Ideas:
- Battery Ideas:
- Music Integration:
- Make string instruments - can adapt to fit age appropriate material
- Wearable electronics/Sewable tech:
- Tech equipment:
- Extra reading: