Monday, May 16, 2016

Google Classroom - my favorite uses!

It's almost time for summer break and what better time to explore some uses of Google Classroom than now?! Once school starts, the year often gets too busy to check out and integrate new uses, so why not start now?

Today, I gave my Classroom presentation a major face-lift. I also added a few updates including:


  • Wizer.me - I discovered this during #txgoo this past weekend. This site allows you to create and browse interactive classroom resources that share nicely on Google Classroom.
  • Schedule posts - if you haven't heard, you can now do this on Google Classroom
  • Guardian access - coming this fall
  • Polls - in addition to the Q&A feature on Google Slides, you can get immediate feedback on Google Classroom. Hip, hip, hooray!
  • Google Calendar - you get a Calendar for every class. You can share these calendars for anyone with the link to see and put them on your Website. This gives others access to view assignment due dates. 

Check out fennovation.org for more Googleness and check out Getting Automated with Google Classroom for 50 slides worth of ideas!



Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment