Monday, September 19, 2016

Updates to favorite Google Apps


It's been a while since I've added some of my favorite updates to the Google Apps suite so, in case you have not heard about these features in the past few months, check them out!

  • Google Docs Outline - it's been around for a while now, but it still impresses me. I can keep a running document easily by simply making titles or headings. This creates a search/tag menu on the left-hand side for easy access.
  • Google Slides templates - freegoogleslidestemplates.com & slidescarnival.com are my two favorites
  • Embed charts from Google Sheets in Google Slides
  • When copying a file, immediately place it in a new folder.

Click below for updates to the Google Apps presentations:
Check out fennovation.org for all things Google. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment