Friday, January 29, 2016

Google Classroom: The short of it

While I'm a fan of the long lists of uses of Classroom (I frequently consult them and have a few of my own), it's nice to a short version, too - for easy access.

In case you missed December's post on Google Classroom updates, you should check it out. Now, you can export grades directly to Google Sheets. And, with the new explore feature in Google Sheets, that means you can get graphical representations of that data quickly. And, my favorite - you can use your keyboard to move from one grade entry to the next. I despise using my mouse so, anytime I can use the keyboard, the better!

Check out Google Classroom: Year Two for my favorite uses of Google Classroom and then, some.

And, go to fennovation.org for all things Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment