Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Learn to code all year!

Like others in my circle, I promote learning to code heavily. However, I don't always practice what I preach. So, I'm devoting 2016 to the year of maker and the year of code. I'm going to pick a language and complete at least one course from Codeacademy. 

In the meantime, I've organized some of my favorite resources to engage students in computer science. 

Today's new addition is the Chrome App, Koding. Check it out! It has a very clean interface and is geared toward developers and advanced users. 

Check out fennovation.org for more STEAM resources! 

Learn to Problem Solve with Code
Resources by Christy Fennewald



Coding cover.png

Applications, Games & Products


All Ages

Elementary

Middle School

High School and beyond



Learning & Teaching (How Tos and more)


All Ages


Elementary

Middle School

High School

Outreach


All Ages


Elementary

Middle School

High School


Girls-only

Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment