Google Apps are great by themselves. However, there are ways to integrate them that will send you soaring to the ceiling with enthusiasm. Try out these tricks to super-charge your Google Apps. Check out Fennovation.org and Google Hacked for more tricks.
2. Google Slides: Awesome Templates with Slides Carnival
3. Google Docs: Link to specific parts of a Google Document
4. Google Drive: Set Auto Expiration
This tip is from Amit Agarwal.
5. Google Drive Apps: Create transparent tables
6. Google Drive Apps: Match fonts for easy design
7. Gmail: Manage subscriptions
Use your email address + a key word to sign up for subscriptions. Example: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. After subscribing, create an email filter for each address so messages coming to that address are routed to corresponding labels in your inbox. See here for more details.
8. Gmail: Create Calendar event from Gmail
9. Locate a File in Google Drive
10. Add events to multiple calendars